Match DetailResults - Maidenhead Junior Congress (Under 9)
|Mon, 07-Apr-2008 - Tue, 08-Apr-2008, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||11 rounds, 20 entrants (69 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2007, grade bonus: 30|
|5||James Colebourn||7||St Albans||6½|
|6=||Oliver Scanlon||7||West Clandon||6|
|Isobel Sanders||7||London NW3||6|
|Ryan Wong||828||7||Gorse Ride||6||875||(+47)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)