Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Berkshire Megafinal (Under 7-8 Girls)
|Mon, 05-May-2008, St. Mary's School, Ascot|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 17 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2007, grade bonus: 20|
|1st||Lizzie Smith||461||7||Caversham||5||511||(+50)||U8 Suprema|
|1st=||Elisa Syal||405||7||Upton House||5||446||(+41)|
|3rd=||Romina Findel-Hawkins||0||6||Upton House||4||459||(new)||U7 Suprema|
|Arabella Wojciechowski||0||7||St. Nicholas, Hurst||4||436||(new)|
|Ayranna Kugathas||344||7||Sutton High||4||353||(+9)|
|Natasha Ali||434||7||Upton House||4||432||(-2)|
|7=||Annabelle Workman||0||7||Upton House||3½||397||(new)|
|Charlotte Carr||0||7||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3½||389||(new)|
|Yasmin Prior||0||7||Abbey Junior||3||368||(new)|
|14=||Helen Archer-Lock||5||Polehampton Infants||2|
|Natalie Churne||5||New Scotland Hill||2|
|17||Lydia Rogers||6||Polehampton Infants||1½|
Footnote: Supremas, Supremos, and those scoring 4 points or more qualify for the Southern Region GigaFinal.
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)