Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Qualifier at St. Michael's
|Sat, 29-Mar-2008, St. Michael's Primary School, Sandhurst|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 18 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2007, grade bonus: 15
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|1st=||James Holland||1424||12||Willink School||19||1460||(+36)||Qualified|
|Roy Zhang||1453||10||St. Paul's||19||1485||(+32)||Qualified|
|Ryan Wong||801||7||Gorse Ride||16||828||(+27)||Qualified|
|6||James McHugh||807||13||St. Bernard's, Slough||15||846||(+39)||Qualified|
|Alfred Wong||843||9||Gorse Ride||15||862||(+19)||Qualified|
|Luc Kendall||0||8||Oratory Prep||15||869||(new)||Qualified|
|10||Charlie Bucknell||805||10||St. Edward's||14||812||(+7)|
|Hugo Kendall||0||13||Oratory Prep||13||681||(new)|
|Rinto Yagawa||0||7||Yateley Manor||13||663||(new)|
|18||Ayranna Kugathas||0||7||Sutton High||8||344||(new)||Qualified|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)