Match DetailResults - SAE - Abbey Junior
|Sat, 04-Oct-2008, Abbey Junior|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 16 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2008, grade bonus: 15|
|See also:||Printer-friendly page|
|1st||Louise Head||861||10||Abbey Junior||6||915||(+54)|
|2nd=||Charlie Pye||579||10||Ascot Heath||4½||653||(+74)|
|Lucas Bamber||722||9||Eagle House||4½||740||(+18)|
|4=||Lucia Lam||14||St. Mary's, Ascot||4||648||(new)||Winner of the under 500 prize|
|6=||Katie Rennie||517||9||Abbey Junior||3½||556||(+39)|
|Tom Lant||354||9||St. Piran's||3||403||(+49)|
|10=||Yasmin Prior||378||8||Abbey Junior||2||397||(+19)|
|Ilaria Beechey-Newman||399||9||Abbey Junior||2||411||(+12)|
|Anna Roe||489||9||Abbey Junior||2||429||(-60)|
|Suzanna Villers||11||St. Mary's, Ascot||1½|
|Isobel Armitage||9||Abbey Junior||1½||329||(new)|
|Harriet Hansard||11||St. Mary's, Ascot||1½|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)