Junior ChessResults - SAE - Curridge Primary
|Sat, 17-Jan-2009, Curridge Primary School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 28 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2008|
Footnote: Please note that grades for this event (if displayed) are provisional. Initial calculations show that the estimated grades for new players are highly inconsistent with other tournaments. I will try to find a way to assign reasonable grades within the constraints of the grading system.
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.