Match DetailResults - Berkshire Junior Congress (Under 8)
|Sections:||Under 8 | |
|Sun, 16-Nov-2008, Wellington College|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 5 entrants (56 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2008, grade bonus: 30|
|1st||Anath Vijayakumar||7||Burlington Junior||5|
|2nd=||Benjamin Dunbar||600||7||Curridge||4||654||(+54)||Berks U8 trophy|
|Anthony Zhang||663||6||Walter||4||669||(+6)||Berks U8 trophy|
|5||James Long||7||Lochinver House||1|
Footnote: Qualification for the London Junior Championships is as follows:
Under 8: 4 from 6
Under 10 Major: 4.5 or more from 6
Under 10 Minor: 3.5 or 4 from 6
Under 12 Major: 4.5 or more from 6
Under 12 Minor: 3.5 or 4 from 6
|(see below for information on how to use this table)||Show grading data|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)