Junior ChessResults - 8th Claires Court Chess Festival (Under 8)
|Sat, 22-Nov-2008, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 5 entrants (38 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2008|
|1st||Joel Malam||7||Twickenham Prep||6|
|Ross Milverton||7||Twickenham Prep||4|
|4||Kishen Singh||7||Twickenham Prep||3|
Footnote: Qualification for the London Junior Championships is as follows:
Under 8: 4 from 6
Under 10 Major: 4.5 or more from 6
Under 10 Minor: 3.5 or 4 from 6
Under 12 Major: 4.5 or more from 6
Under 12 Minor: 3.5 or 4 from 6
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.