Match DetailResults - Maidenhead Junior Congress (Under 11)
|Wed, 15-Apr-2009 - Thu, 16-Apr-2009, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||9 rounds, 20 entrants (54 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2008, grade bonus: 30|
|1st=||Vincent Lee||8||Haberdashers Aske's||8|
|Paul Waddingham||10||St. Bernadettes||8|
|3rd||Lawrence Lee||9||Haberdashers Aske's||7|
|4=||Alfred Wong||1089||10||Gorse Ride||5½||1164||(+75)|
|James Colebourn||8||Cunningham Hill||5½|
|Alexander Gow-Smith||9||Abbey School, Torquay||5|
|9=||Charlie Pye||997||10||Ascot Heath||4½||1073||(+76)|
|Louise Head||1193||10||Abbey Junior||4½||1212||(+19)|
|Jordan Layman||10||Hamilton School||4½|
|Bradley Morrison||10||Hamilton School||4½|
|15=||Lydia Malam||9||Twickenham Prep||4|
|Daniel New||10||Our Lady, Amersham||1½|
|20||Owen Rosser||10||Our Lady, Amersham||½|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)