Match DetailResults - Maidenhead Junior Congress (Under 9)
|Wed, 15-Apr-2009 - Thu, 16-Apr-2009, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||11 rounds, 13 entrants (54 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2008, grade bonus: 30|
|1st=||Ryan Wong||1210||8||Gorse Ride||10||1224||(+14)|
|2nd=||Joel Malam||7||Twickenham Prep||9|
|Yang-Jian Zhou||8||Cumnor House School||8|
|Michael Gilbert||848||7||St. Finian's||7||888||(+40)|
|7=||William Cleeves||5||Lethbridge Primary||6|
|9||George Cull||8||Hawthorns School||5½|
|10||Grace Waddingham||8||St. Bernadettes||4½|
|12||Isabelle Gilbert||380||5||St. Finian's||2||380||(0)|
|13||Charles Tang||8||Gorse Ride||1|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)