Junior ChessResults - Maidenhead Junior Club Tournament
|Sat, 27-Sep-2008, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 5 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2008|
|1st=||Alfred Wong||984||10||Gorse Ride||4½||1011||(+27)|
|2nd||Ryan Wong||917||8||Gorse Ride||3½||916||(-1)|
|5||Tom Lant||363||9||St. Piran's||1||354||(-9)|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.