Junior ChessResults - Maidenhead Junior Club Tournament
|Sat, 25-Oct-2008, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 4 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2008|
|1st=||Ryan Wong||980||8||Gorse Ride||5||997||(+17)|
|Alfred Wong||1013||10||Gorse Ride||5||1025||(+12)|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.