Match DetailResults - SAE - St Mary's, Mortimer
|Sat, 15-Nov-2003, Mortimer St. Mary's Junior School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 42 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2003|
|Grades:||Berkshire junior grades displayed, ECF rapidplay grades are also available.|
|See also:||Printer-friendly page|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.