Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Qualifier at Ridgeway
|Sat, 02-May-2009, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||7 rounds, entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2008, grade bonus: 15
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|Victor Suarez||547||7||St. Finian's||16||618||(+71)||Qualified|
|5||Aneeka Anwar||696||11||Maiden Erlegh||15||691||(-5)||Qualified|
|Alex Reynolds||733||8||English Martyrs||15||753||(+20)||Qualified|
|9||Aisling Cunningham||698||9||St. George's, Windsor||14||713||(+15)||Qualified|
|17||Poppy James||6||Upton House||9|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)