Junior ChessResults - Maidenhead Junior Club Tournament
|Sat, 02-May-2009, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2008|
|1st||Louise Head||1212||10||Abbey Junior||6||1238||(+26)|
|2nd=||Monishsujay Sudhakar||898||13||Burnham Grammar||3||884||(-14)|
|Ragulkrishna Sudhakar||767||10||Priory, Slough||3||780||(+13)|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.