Match DetailResults - SAE - Nine Mile Ride, Finchampstead (All-Play-All)
|Sections:||All-Play-All | |
|Sat, 17-Jan-2004, Nine Mile Ride Primary School, Finchampstead|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 6 entrants (27 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2003|
|Grades:||ECF rapidplay grades displayed, Berkshire junior grades are also available.|
|1||James Francis||87||10||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3½||82|
|George Tunstall||90||9||Nine Mile Ride||3||72|
|6||Ben Vandersluis||63||9||St. Michael's, Sandhurst||1||37|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.