Match DetailResults - SAE - St. Michael's
|Sat, 27-Mar-2010, St. Michael's Primary School, Sandhurst|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 18 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2009, grade bonus: 5|
|1st||Anthony Zhang||1141||7||St. Paul's||6½||1175||(+34)|
|3rd||Tom Vandersluis||1145||10||St. Michael's, Sandhurst||5½||1137||(-8)|
|4||Lucia Lam||652||15||St. Mary's, Ascot||5||744||(+92)|
|Christian Judge||409||6||New Scotland Hill||4||472||(+63)||Minor trophy winner|
|8=||Jasper Clifton||497||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||511||(+14)|
|Aryan Joshi||354||7||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||411||(+57)|
|Owen Lewis||8||St. Michael's, Sandhurst||3||521||(new)|
|Alex Chaderton||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||514||(new)|
|Oliver King||9||St. Michael's, Sandhurst||3||506||(new)|
|16||Paige Black||7||New Scotland Hill||2||373||(new)|
|17||Mackenzie Capaldi||6||New Scotland Hill||1½|
|18||Danial Clark||6||New Scotland Hill||1|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)