Match DetailResults - 9th Claires Court Chess Festival (Under 8)
|Sections:||Under 8 | |
|Sat, 21-Nov-2009, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 5 entrants (65 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2009, grade bonus: 20|
|1st||Omar Al Rubaie||7||Ridgeway||5||Qualified for London U8|
|2nd||Ethan Bains-Gillespie||8||Ridgeway||4½||Qualified for London U8|
|4=||Jack Clarke||5||Furze Platt||1½|
|Sarah Mant||Townsend Primary||1½|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)||Show grading data|
|1||Omar Al Rubaie||w3+||w2+||b5+||b2-||w5+||b4+||5||2.7||1||1||334|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)