Match DetailResults - Under 9 Primary Schools Jamboree
|Thu, 04-Mar-2010, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||Jamboree format, 4 boards, 4 rounds, 14 teams, BJCA grade bonus: 5|
Player Results Crosstab for all players (with grades)
Abbey Junior | Caversham A | Caversham B | Compton | Dolphin A | Dolphin B | Earley St. Peter's A | Earley St. Peter's B | Ridgeway A | Ridgeway B | St. Finian's | St. George's A | St. George's B | St. Nicholas
- Num is simply a number assigned to the player at the start of the event.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- empty results indicate that the player was a reserve for that round.
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
Final Team Standings
|7=||St. George's A||7½|
|9||Earley St. Peter's A||7|
|10=||Earley St. Peter's B||5½|
|13||St. George's B||3½|