Junior ChessResults - Maidenhead Junior Congress (Under 9)
|Wed, 14-Apr-2010 - Thu, 15-Apr-2010, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||11 rounds, 15 entrants (46 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2009|
|1st||Theo Slade||8||Marhamchurch, Bude||10½|
|2nd||Harry Grieve||8||Yateley Manor||9½|
|3rd||Joel David Malam||8||Twickenham Prep School||8½|
|5=||Chloe Dsouza-Eva||7||Oxford High School||7|
|Ayush Bose||7||Yateley Manor||7|
|7=||Jessica Saunders||7||Oxford High School||6|
|Jonathan Sebborn||7||Yateley Manor||6|
|11=||Sacha Williams||6||The Hall School, London||4|
|Matthew Dishman||7||Gateway School, Great Missenden||4|
|13=||Shahana Yusuf||7||Howell's School, Cardiff||3|
|Stephanie Du Toit||7||Haberdashers Monmouth School for Girls||3|
|15||Charlie Williams||8||Rainborough Montesorrie School, London||2|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.