Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Qualifier at St. Michael's
|Sat, 27-Mar-2010, St. Michael's Primary School, Sandhurst|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 16 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2009, grade bonus: 5
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|1st=||Roy Zhang||1697||12||Reading||19||1706||(+9)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Lateefah Messam-Sparks||1734||17||Wellington||19||1740||(+6)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|3rd||Maximillian Papachristos||1230||13||Edgebarrow||17||1266||(+36)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|4=||Richard Zhu||907||9||Lambrook-Haileybury||16||989||(+82)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Ben Vandersluis||1363||15||Yateley||16||1361||(-2)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|6=||James Harding||901||13||Reading||15||886||(-15)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Shabarish Sriraman||702||12||Reading||15||722||(+20)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Aneeka Anwar||727||12||Maiden Erlegh||13||713||(-14)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Daniel Boulton||799||10||Warfield||13||765||(-34)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Anastasia Oh||649||14||St. Mary's, Ascot||13||647||(-2)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|16||Kris Collier||7||New Scotland Hill||7||Qualified for MegaFinal|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)