Match DetailResults - SAE - St. Mary's, Ascot
|Sat, 27-Nov-2010, St. Mary's School, Ascot|
|Further info:||6 rounds, entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2010, grade bonus: 5|
|See also:||Printer-friendly page|
|1||Matthew McLachian||10||Yateley Manor||5½||1081||(new)|
|4=||Aisling Cunningham||738||11||St. Mary's, Ascot||4||775||(+37)|
|Christian Judge||542||7||New Scotland Hill||4||596||(+54)|
|Dominic Kinsler-Lubienski||361||7||Ridgeway||3||406||(+45)||Minor trophy winner|
|Oliver Bazin||615||7||Cold Ash||2½||653||(+38)|
|15=||Cecilia Vorfeld||451||12||St. Mary's, Ascot||2||415||(-36)|
|Matilda Bouloux||11||St. Mary's, Ascot||2|
|18=||Xenia Dormer||12||St. Mary's, Ascot||1|
|Lucy Bertie||12||St. Mary's, Ascot||1|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)