Match DetailResults - Berkshire Junior Championship (Beginners)
|Sections:||Beginners | |
|Sun, 07-Nov-2010, The Downs School|
|Further info:||8 rounds, 16 entrants (60 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2010, grade bonus: 20|
|2nd||George Potter||396||8||Cold Ash||5½||522||(+126)|
|3rd=||Dylan Byrne||617||8||St. George's, Windsor||5||612||(-5)|
|Jasper Clifton||506||9||St. Nicholas, Hurst||5||573||(+67)|
|Matthew Gray||9||St. Paul's||5||551||(new)|
|Aryan Joshi||373||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||5||464||(+91)|
|7||Oliver Bazin||655||7||Cold Ash||4½||608||(-47)||U8 trophy winner|
|Jack Vanstone||600||8||Cold Ash||4||545||(-55)|
|Charlie Quevillart||408||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||4||463||(+55)|
|12=||Lorien Carter||8||Cold Ash||3||392||(new)|
|Elizabeth Hammond||8||White House||3||412||(new)|
|15||Callum Pomfret||10||Cold Ash||1½|
|16||James Vanstone||6||Cold Ash||½|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)