Match DetailResults - 10th Claires Court Chess Festival (Under 12)
|Sat, 20-Nov-2010, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 16 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2010, grade bonus: 20|
|3rd=||Jeff Abraham||1090||11||Reading Blue Coat||4||1101||(+11)|
|Tiyash Banerjee||11||Oxford High School||4|
|Stephen Ellis||806||11||Claires Court||3||837||(+31)|
|12=||Jack Stephens||633||11||Leighton Park||2||652||(+19)|
|Krishan Goyal||599||11||William Bolase||2||591||(-8)|
|14=||Ben Hays||11||Claires Court||1½||565||(new)|
|William Rimmer||594||11||Claires Court||1½||573||(-21)|
|16||Michael Mears||11||Claires Court||0|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)