Junior ChessResults - 10th Claires Court Chess Festival (Under 18)
|Sat, 20-Nov-2010, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 3 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2010|
|1st=||Louise Head||1388||12||The Abbey||5||1416||(+28)|
|3rd=||Ethan Bates||752||12||Claires Court||2||753||(+1)|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.