Match DetailResults - Dolphin School UKCC Tournament (Under 11)
|Thu, 17-Feb-2011, Dolphin School, Hurst (all entrants are from this school)|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 19 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2010
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|1st||Navaditya Aithani||959||10||19||968||(+9)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|2nd||Sebastian Blackwell||874||10||18||871||(-3)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|3rd=||Atro Autio||784||9||17||791||(+7)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Toby Deans||638||9||17||646||(+8)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Eden Tayipp||489||10||17||568||(+79)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|10||Peter de Carvalho||533||9||14||481||(-52)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)