Match DetailResults - Polehampton UKCC Tournament (Under 9)
|Tue, 27-Mar-2012, Polehampton Junior School (all entrants are from this school)|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 16 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2011
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|See also:||Printer-friendly page|
|1st||Alan Gleeson||688||8||21||730||(+42)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|2nd||Jacob Woods||436||8||19||500||(+64)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|3rd||Aidan Drennan||535||8||17||520||(-15)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|4||Alice Owen||7||16||396||(new)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|5=||Shreram Janakiram||310||7||15||332||(+22)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|William Walton||300||7||15||300||(0)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Helena Blain||8||13||Qualified for MegaFinal|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)