Match DetailResults - Berkshire Junior Congress (Beginners)
|Sections:||Beginners | |
|Sat, 20-Oct-2012, The Downs School|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 16 entrants (58 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2012|
|1st||Maxim Dobrynin||544||6||Ladygrove Park||6||611||(+67)|
|2nd=||Saatvika Mahesh||454||8||Abbey Junior||5||521||(+67)||Berkshire Beginners trophy|
|5=||Jack Carter||507||7||Rupert House, Henley||4||505||(-2)|
|Jamie Weir||9||Mortimer St. Mary's||4||516||(new)|
|Bobby Bazin||614||6||Cold Ash||4||571||(-43)|
|9||James Clarke||10||St. Paul's||3½|
|16||Elizabeth Freeney||8||St. Paul's||0|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)