Junior ChessResults - Claires Court Schools Tournament (Under 18)
|Sat, 17-Nov-2012, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 5 entrants (69 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2012|
|1st||Kirill Lasis||15||Magdalen College School||5|
|2nd=||Neville Birdi||846||12||Merchant Taylors||4||895||(+49)|
|5||Andy Manning||12||Henry Box||2|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.