Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Berkshire MegaFinal (Under 10 Boys)
|Mon, 06-May-2013, Licenced Victuallers School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 17 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2012|
|1st||Peter Isaksen||1055||9||Crosfields||6||1107||(+52)||Under 10 Supremo|
|2nd||Oliver Thornley||1047||9||Hawthorns School||5||1062||(+15)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|3rd=||James Beckinsale||860||9||St. Piran's||4||864||(+4)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|Adil Omar-Mufti||729||9||Radstock||4||757||(+28)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|Nikhil Kadambadi||820||9||Radstock||4||842||(+22)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|James Gan||630||9||Finchampstead||4||679||(+49)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|Dominic Kinsler-Lubienski||694||9||St. George's, Windsor||4||682||(-12)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|11=||Joshua Brooking||618||9||Basildon Primary||2||607||(-11)|
|Archie Norton||9||St. Nicholas, Hurst||1|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)