Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Berkshire MegaFinal (Under 11 Boys)
|Mon, 06-May-2013, Licenced Victuallers School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 18 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2012|
|1st||Anthony Zhang||1458||10||St. Paul's||6||1498||(+40)||Under 11 Supremo|
|2nd=||Ethan Bains-Gillespie||1274||10||Ridgeway||5||1280||(+6)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|Nikolai Hinterreither||1369||10||Ridgeway||5||1370||(+1)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|4=||Luke Vallis||977||10||St. Lukes||4||1006||(+29)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|Sean Miles||768||10||Caversham||4||786||(+18)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|Huba Varady||10||Oratory Prep||4||989||(new)||Qualified for GigaFinal|
|10=||Joshua Humble||412||10||St. Edward's||2½||426||(+14)|
|Noam de Frettes||429||10||Dolphin||2½||424||(-5)|
|Aryan Joshi||612||10||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2||617||(+5)|
|Eric Li||10||Ludgrove Prep||2||541||(new)|
|17||Robert Crayfourd||388||10||Basildon Primary||1||358||(-30)|
|18||Gregor Horn||10||Botley Primary||½|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)