Match DetailResults - Caversham Primary UKCC Tournament
|Fri, 01-Mar-2013, Caversham Primary School (all entrants are from this school)|
|Further info:||7 rounds, entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2012
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|1st=||Kiran Bahra||664||9||19||696||(+32)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Dev Parekh||657||9||19||691||(+34)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Euan Miles||651||8||19||682||(+31)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|4||Jack Haynes||338||9||17||411||(+73)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|5=||Sean Miles||625||10||15||592||(-33)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Killian Flossmann||7||11||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Arzina Jawed Ismail||9||11||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Emma Bannister||442||10||10||309||(-133)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)