Match DetailResults - St Nicholas UKCC Tournament (Upper School)
|Tue, 04-Mar-2014, St. Nicholas Primary School, Hurst (all entrants are from this school)|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 18 entrants (36 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2013
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|See also:||Printer-friendly page|
|1st||Samuel Palmer||488||8||20||579||(+91)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|2nd=||Connie Say||525||8||17||548||(+23)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Angus Marcombe||475||8||17||506||(+31)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|James Stewart||396||8||17||468||(+72)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|5=||Holly Bishop||429||9||15||439||(+10)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Ryan O’Connor||9||15||409||(new)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Lucy Chambers||9||15||417||(new)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Daniel Millar||9||15||400||(new)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Hugo Marcombe||10||12||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|16=||Paige Eaton||10||11||Qualified for MegaFinal|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)