Match DetailResults - Maidenhead Junior Congress (Under 18)
|Wed, 08-Apr-2015 - Thu, 09-Apr-2015, Claires Court Junior Boys School|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 6 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2014|
|4=||Helen Archer-Lock||119||12||The Abbey||2½|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.