Match DetailResults - Under 11 Primary Schools Jamboree
|Thu, 21-May-2015, Claires Court Junior Boys School|
|Further info:||Jamboree format, 4 boards, 4 rounds, 14 teams|
Player Results Crosstab for all players (with grades)
Abbey Junior A | Abbey Junior B | Claires Court Junior Boys A | Claires Court Junior Boys B | Dolphin | Downsway A | Downsway B | Earley St Peters A | Earley St Peters B | Oratory Prep | Radstock A | Radstock B | St. Nicholas
- Num is simply a number assigned to the player at the start of the event.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- empty results indicate that the player was a reserve for that round.
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
Final Team Standings
|1st||Claires Court Junior Boys A||16|
|2nd||Claires Court Junior Boys B||14|
|3rd||Abbey Junior A||12½|
|5||Earley St Peters B||9½|
|7=||Abbey Junior B||7|
|13||Earley St Peters A||4|