Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Berkshire MegaFinal (Under 10 Boys)
|Mon, 04-May-2015, Licenced Victuallers School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 16 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2014|
|1||Nicholas Vallis||1103||9||St. Lukes||6||1136||(+33)||Under 10 Supremo|
|2||Ranesh Ratnesan||9||Kings College Junior||5|
|Jai Mohan||507||9||St. Edward's||4||563||(+56)|
|5||Niam Popat||728||9||Claires Court Junior Boys||3½||706||(-22)|
|6=||Henry Munn||660||9||St. Piran's||3||671||(+11)|
|Kyle Wheeler||564||9||Claires Court Junior Boys||3||573||(+9)|
|Samuel Palmer||649||9||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||627||(-22)|
|Bonci Varady||9||Oratory Prep||3||561||(new)|
|James Stewart||544||9||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||562||(+18)|
|Jacob Lamsdale||9||Oratory Prep||1|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)