Match DetailResults - Under 9 and Under 11 County Team Trials (Under 9)
|Sections:||Under 9 | |
|Sat, 28-Nov-2015, Claires Court Junior Boys School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 16 entrants (28 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2015|
|1st||Suyash Srikanta Prasad||667||8||West Drayton||5½||738||(+71)|
|Teo Rybak||770||8||Claires Court Junior Boys||4½||769||(-1)|
|Boris Stoyanov||710||7||Willow Bank||4½||725||(+15)|
|5||Joshua Spanswick||443||7||Claires Court Junior Boys||4||497||(+54)|
|6=||Lewis Ratcliffe||557||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||553||(-4)|
|Nayan Popat||566||8||Claires Court Junior Boys||3||558||(-8)|
|Callum Palmer||467||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||500||(+33)|
|Samuel Tschiesche||466||7||Claires Court Junior Boys||3||475||(+9)|
|Sam Jeffery||429||8||Claires Court Junior Boys||3||444||(+15)|
|11||Marcus Palmer||484||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2½||427||(-57)|
|12=||Christopher Charles||396||6||Yateley Manor||2||346||(-50)|
|Benjamin Gallagher||472||6||St. Teresas, Wokingham||2||462||(-10)|
|Moksha Suriarachchi||6||Claires Court Junior Boys||1|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)