Match DetailResults - SAE - Wellington College
|Sat, 05-Dec-2015, Wellington College|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 17 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2015|
|See also:||Printer-friendly page|
|Sunay Patel||538||9||Yateley Manor||4||593||(+55)|
|Arpan Dusi||11||Maidenhead Junior Club||4||595||(new)|
|Alina Ebert Batalla||419||10||Earley St. Peter's||3½||458||(+39)||Minor trophy winner|
|Harris Tanveer||424||9||Earley St. Peter's||3||442||(+18)|
|Aniq Ahmed||431||9||Earley St. Peter's||3||450||(+19)|
|Seyon Rajeev-Lazar||453||7||St. Josephs||3||488||(+35)|
|12=||Farris Ahmed||366||8||Earley St. Peter's||2½||374||(+8)|
|Haroon Tanveer||10||Earley St. Peter's||2½||310||(new)|
|16||Tiffany Wangunyu||300||9||Keep Hatch||1½||300||(0)|
|17||Aaqilah Mohamed-Nowfal||404||10||Earley St. Peter's||1||302||(-102)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)