Junior ChessResults - SAE - Radstock (Minor Section)
|Sat, 20-Jan-2018, Radstock Primary, Earley|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 29 entrants (69 in all sections), ages as of: 2017-08-31|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.