Match DetailResults - Claires Court Schools Tournament (Under 13, Under 11 and Under 10 Section)
|Sections:||Under 13, Under 11 and Under 10 Section | |
|Sat, 20-Nov-2004, Claires Court, Maidenhead|
|Further info:||8 rounds, 17 entrants (32 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2004|
|1st||Andrew Winchcombe||1400||12||Claires Court||8||1433||(+33)|
|Rachel Davey||1136||9||Gorse Ride||5½||1123||(-13)|
|5th||Michael Main||928||11||Herschel Grammar||5||977||(+49)|
|Daniel Cartland||0||10||White Waltham Primary||4||731||(new)|
|13th=||Oliver McEnteggart||0||10||White Waltham Primary||3½||502||(new)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)