Match DetailResults - SAE - Caversham Primary (Open Section)
|Sections:||Open Section | |
|Sat, 05-Nov-2005, Caversham Primary School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 16 entrants (31 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2005|
|1st||Richard Smith||1187||12||Reading||5||1200||(+13)||Won trophy on count-back|
|1st=||James Adair||1274||12||Little Heath||5||1277||(+3)|
|Daniel Noel||929||9||St. Edward's||4||973||(+44)|
|Roy Zhang||977||8||St. Paul's||4||1012||(+35)|
|8th=||Sam Goodwin||995||9||Cold Ash||3||994||(-1)|
|Zoe Goodwin||843||12||Trinity, Newbury||3||856||(+13)|
|Tom Jane||699||14||Maiden Erlegh||1½||701||(+2)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)