Match DetailResults - SAE - St. Nicholas, Hurst (Challengers Section)
|Sat, 21-Jan-2006, St. Nicholas Primary School, Hurst|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 19 entrants (41 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2005|
|1st||Neil Hallett||0||12||Waingels Copse||5||495||(new)||Won trophy on blitz tie-break|
|4=||Mitchell Rayner||0||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||4||430||(new)|
|Sam Graesser||0||6||St. Nicholas, Hurst||4||413||(new)|
|Ryan Smith||0||9||St. Nicholas, Hurst||4||416||(new)|
|8=||Thomas Frost||0||6||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||333||(new)|
|Edward Shapland||0||6||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||321||(new)|
|Henry Shapland||0||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3||321||(new)|
|12=||Daniel Melizan||356||9||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2½||345||(-11)|
|Harnson Colman||6||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2½|
|Ellis Rayner||6||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2½|
|15=||Tom Langer||6||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2|
|Ethan Maclean||7||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2|
|Kurt Lancester||6||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2|
|Rachel Kearsley||7||St. Nicholas, Hurst||2|
|19||Eleanor Kearsley||10||St. Nicholas, Hurst||1|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)