Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Berks Megafinal (Under 10-13 Girls)
|Sun, 30-Apr-2006, Wellington College|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 16 entrants (211 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2005|
|1||Rachel Davey||1067||10||Gorse Ride||6||1091||(+24)||Under 11 Suprema|
|2||Zoe Goodwin||910||12||Trinity, Newbury||5||924||(+14)||Under 13 Suprema|
|5=||Charlotte Ainslie||565||9||Upton House||3½||578||(+13)||Under 10 Suprema|
|Leonore Hunter||11||St. Mary's, Ascot||3½||572||(new)||Under 12 Suprema|
|Natasha Moore||0||11||St. Mary's, Ascot||3||538||(new)|
|12=||Georgia Applewhaite||0||12||Little Heath||2||464||(new)|
|Charlotte Crane||0||10||Ascot Heath||2||406||(new)|
|15||Isobel McGregor-Smith||445||9||Upton House||1½||432||(-13)|
Footnote: Suprema and Supremo title winners, plus any players finishing on 4 points or more qualify for the Gigafinal on Sat/Sun 15/16 July 2006 in Wiltshire.
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)