Junior ChessResults - UK Chess Challenge Berks Megafinal (Under 8 Boys)
|Sun, 30-Apr-2006, Wellington College|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 31 entrants (211 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2005|
Footnote: Suprema and Supremo title winners, plus any players finishing on 4 points or more qualify for the Gigafinal on Sat/Sun 15/16 July 2006 in Wiltshire.
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.