Junior ChessResults - Open Tournament & Under 11 Girls Tournament (Under 11 Girls)
|Sat, 15-Oct-2005, Ridgeway School|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 5 entrants (10 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2005|
|3rd||Louise Head||413||7||Winkfield St. Mary's||2½||401||(-12)|
|Charlotte King||9||Upton House||2|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.