Match DetailResults - SAE - Upton House (Closed Section)
|Sections:||Closed Section | |
|Sat, 11-Nov-2006, Upton House School|
|Further info:||4 rounds, 8 entrants (59 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2006|
|1st||James Holland||1207||11||Willink School||3||1276||(+69)||Won blitz play-off|
|3rd||James Adair||1365||13||Little Heath||3||1405||(+40)|
Footnote: The Closed section was run as two 4-player groups, all-play-all, followed by a final decider round between same position players from each group. Hence the positions may not tally exactly with the scores. Most games were 30 minutes each, with extra 5 minute blitz games played where necessary to determine position.
|(see below for information on how to use this table)||Show grading data|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)