Junior ChessResults - SAE - Upton House (Under 11 Girls Section)
|Sat, 11-Nov-2006, Upton House School|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 32 entrants (59 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2006|
Footnote: The Closed section was run as two 4-player groups, all-play-all, followed by a final decider round between same position players from each group. Hence the positions may not tally exactly with the scores. Most games were 30 minutes each, with extra 5 minute blitz games played where necessary to determine position.
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.