Match DetailResults - Primary Schools Jamboree
|Thu, 12-Oct-2006, Dolphin School, Hurst|
|Further info:||Jamboree format, 4 boards, 4 rounds, 12 teams|
Player Results Crosstab for all players (with grades)
- Num is simply a number assigned to the player at the start of the event.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- empty results indicate that the player was a reserve for that round.
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
Final Team Standings
|1st||Eagle House A||13|
|2nd=||Earley St. Peter's A||12½|
|7||Eagle House B||7½|
|10||Earley St. Peter's B||4½|