Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Berks Megafinal (Under 14-18 Boys and Girls)
|Mon, 07-May-2007, Trinity School, Newbury|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 19 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2006|
|1st=||Thomas McFaul||1382||14||Emmbrook||5||1398||(+16)||U15 Supremo|
|James Adair||1501||13||Little Heath||5||1490||(-11)||U14 Supremo|
|Angelica Ynojosa||955||13||Reading Girls||4||1042||(+87)||U14 Suprema|
|David Saunders||14||Royal Grammar School||4|
|Zoe Goodwin||1003||13||Trinity, Newbury||4||1002||(-1)|
|8=||Edmund Palka||1039||15||Downs||3½||1043||(+4)||U16 Supremo|
|10=||James Silvester||953||16||Reading Blue Coat||3||945||(-8)||U17 Supremo|
|Jonathan Berry||685||13||Trinity, Newbury||3||676||(-9)|
|Edward Hicks||982||17||Reading Blue Coat||2||941||(-41)|
|William Andrews||0||16||Reading Blue Coat||2||664||(new)|
|19||Anna Fairclough||13||Hemdean House||1|
Footnote: Supremas, Supremos and those scoring 4 or more points qualify for the GigaFinal.
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)