Junior ChessResults - Nine Mile Ride Closed Tournament
|Sat, 31-Mar-2007, Nine Mile Ride Primary School, Finchampstead|
|Further info:||4 rounds, 8 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2006|
|1st||Andrew Winchcombe||1538||14||Claires Court||4||1562||(+24)|
|3rd||Ryan Chen||1025||9||St. Paul's||2||1057||(+32)|
|6||David Andrews||1052||12||Reading Blue Coat||1||1031||(-21)|
Footnote: This event was run with the first 3 rounds all-play-all in two groups of 4. The final round then paired the 1st place (and 2nd etc.) from each section against each other.
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.