Match DetailResults - Schools B League Final
|Thu, 28-Jun-2007, Earley St. Peter's|
|Further info:||Jamboree format, 5 boards, 2 rounds, 6 teams|
Player Results Crosstab for all players (with grades)
- Num is simply a number assigned to the player at the start of the event.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- empty results indicate that the player was a reserve for that round.
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
Final Team Standings
|1st||Earley St. Peter's A||9|
|5||Earley St. Peter's B||2½|